We’re busy. And we’re always looking to add friendly, bright, entreprenurial folks to our team. Whether it be for business development or account management, we’re hiring. So if you have an interest in joining our team please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com. Let us know which position you would be most suitable for, and attach a cover letter telling us why you want to work here.
But first, a little about working with us.
WHO WE ARE:
Not a buttoned down corporate culture, our environment is collaborative, friendly, and highly engaged in understanding the mobile app business, and targeting marketing strategies tailored to that understanding.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for people who enjoy working in an environment where their voices are not only heard, but respected. We love people with a good attitude and strong work ethic who enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy a significant amount of responsibility. No prior mobile experience is necessary but great communications skills are.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• Competitive Salary and Bonuses
• Medical Benefits
• Retirement Plan with Company Match (401K)
• Casual Dress Code
• Monthly Outings
• Steady Stream of Snacks and Drinks
• Bright Open Office (no cubicles)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll have significant client contact and be responsible for:·
• Interacting with existing clients primarily via phone & email
• Coordinating all aspects of current mobile app jobs from start to finish
• Assisting with new client account setup
• Contributing ideas and solutions for company marketing plan
• Acting as liaison between internal departments and the client
• Effectively managing client contacts
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES
You’ll be responsible for advocating mobile app technology to leading companies nationwide. You’ll be helping to develop new business prospects and create opportunities, specifically:
• Identifying new business prospects based on overall marketing strategy, identifying channels of communication to reach those prospects and effectively communicating with those prospects about the TripBuilder Media product line.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients, and assessing overall needs and strategy to improve and strengthen those relationships.
• Assisting in marketing strategy to boost opportunity and market share.
We look forward to hearing from you.